There was a considerable amount of talent within the 15U division at Phenom G3 Showcase, but WNC Warriors were arguably the top team relative to their age group. They were simply unstoppable throughout the weekend. No team did a better job of playing their style of play, which entailed a lot of three-pointers, strong inside finishes, and pushing the break in transition at every possible opportunity. Drake Downs was exceptional inside the paint on both ends of the floor and stood out as one of the main leaders of this team. The guard trio of Keenan Wilkins, Jaden Watkins, and Dwight Canady overwhelmed each opponent they faced with their complementary skillsets. Rettek Owens stood out as a glue-guy and hustle player while John Dash and Braylon Booker maximized their roles extremely well. These guys had no problem asserting themselves, which led to them securing a fairly lopsided victory in the championship game.
- Phenom Hoops’ Player Watch: 2020 6’0 Kahlil Oden (Indian River) February 20, 2020
- Phenom Game Report: Queens University secures big road-win vs. Catawba February 20, 2020
- 2021 Josie Hester quietly lighting up the state North Carolina February 20, 2020
- Blue-bloods, other high-major programs staying in touch with 2021 Dontrez Styles February 19, 2020
- The play of sophomore guard Devon Dotson has Kansas targeting yet another Big 12 title February 19, 2020