The 16U Bronze championship game featured two tough teams, WBC Elite 16U and Greensboro Warriors 16U. The game started off with both teams showing a lot of heart and intensity with the Warriors taking a 13-10 lead early thanks to the hot shooting of 5’9 G Aaron Veal. The flow of the game quickly changed however when WBC Elite’s pressure defense forced the Warriors to turn the ball over, thus leading to easy transition buckets. 5’10 G Jaden Pierce was a defensive catalyst for this WBC team as his strength and length allowed him to dominate defensively. 6’2 Caleb Bishop and 5’9 Maleec Myers were great all weekend for WBC and it was more of the same in this one as they scored 15 and 14 points respectively, with Bishop claiming game MVP honors. 6’2 G Cosie Pagano was a huge bright spot for The Warriors as he knocked down 4 three-pointers and brought a ton of energy to the game on his way to a game-high 18 points. In the end, WBC’s defensive aggression and offensive cohesion were too much to handle as they won the championship game by a score of 66-48.
- Logan Blair Preparing to Lead July 6, 2020
- 2022 6’10 Corneilous Williams continues to rack in the offers July 6, 2020
- Alabama lands another big-time recruit in Alex Tchikou July 6, 2020
- Ryan Roberts Steadily Rising July 6, 2020
- COACH’S CORNER: FCDS HC Doug Esleeck on His New Challenges + What His College Experience Will Bring! July 6, 2020