When it comes to basketball camps, no one does a better job than Phenom Hoops. We start the fall season with our Lewis Basketball Academy at the brand new Rise Indoor Center in Advance, North Carolina. “LBA” is a two-day camp that will focus on enhancing skill development for the upcoming basketball season. You will get a month’s worth of training complied in two days. If you’re serious about getting better, this camp is for you!
Register TODAY: https://phenomhoopreport.com/lewis-academy/
Colby and Tyler Lewis both played and coached collegiately and know what it takes. Colby played at Charlotte from 2009-2013 and also coached at his alma mater before joining the staff at UMBC. Tyler was an McDonald All-American and played for legendary coach Steve Smith, leading Oak Hill Academy to a perfect 44-0 season plus winning the National High School Championship in 2012. Tyler attended NC State before transferring to Butler University. Tyler was on the staff at Furman, East Carolina, and Elon. Both bring a wealth of knowledge of what it takes to play at the collegiate level.
We will also have a loaded list of coaches there training as well, players that have played at the highest of levels and are filled with the knowledge of the game. Check out who else will be training!
- Four-star recruit by ESPN; one of the top point guards in the country at North Carolina, set UNC assist record in a single season; Drafted 13th overall by Phoenix Suns; Played for the Suns, Lakers, Bucks, and 76ers.
Kyree Bethel (KDB Athletics and Charlotte Country Day)
- Played four years at Chowan, playing in 108 games and averaging 12.3 points per game for his career. Now he is part of the staff at Charlotte Country Day and a player development coach (KDB Athletics)
Sam Layman (Burlington School)
- Layman is the assistant basketball coach and the JV head coach at The Burlington School
Timario Baldwin (Team BOND)
Harvey Ray (Forsyth Country Day)
- Assistant coach at Forsyth Country Day
Drew Cone (Trainer)
- Cone played at Pfeiffer and is now one of the top basketball skills trainer in North Carolina, running ConeWork
Dijuan Harris (Former Charlotte PG)
- Former Charlotte point guard. Averaged 7.19 assists per game in 08-09 which was 4th in the country, played in 96 games at Charlotte; Former European Pro; Now a head trainer at Team EAT
Chris Ewell (Underrated Athletes and Lake Norman Christian)
- Ewell is a staple in North Carolina, running not only Underrated Athletes but also is the athletic director at Lake Norman Christian. An NCAA certified scout and a rising talent.
Phil Watson (CC Elite)
- Head coach of CC Elite 2024 and an assistant coach at Central Cabarrus high school