Rick Lewis sits down once again with another rising coach in the ranks North Carolina, this time sitting down with Bishop McGuinness Josh Thompson. Starting his coaching career in 2004, he has secured over 275 wins, won multiple state championships, served as the court coach for USA basketball youth development camp, and is also the NC Spartans founder and program director. He dives into it all, his program’s culture around books and basketball, and much more.
- Open Gym Tour: Team CP3 15U July 13, 2020
- HIGHLIGHTS: NC/SC 2024s NO. 1 TEAM UP! Felton X Walker GO TO WORK at Teammate Hoops AAU Event! July 13, 2020
- Getting to Know: 2022 Tae’Jon Myers July 13, 2020
- Huge Upside and Potential: 2024 6’6 Sammie Yeanay July 13, 2020
- COACH’S CORNER: Combine HC Jeff McInnis on His Coaching Mentors + Building A POWERHOUSE Team in NC! July 13, 2020