No team has been more impressive than TLBA, a fast-paced, run-and-gun, let it fly group with the necessary personnel to overwhelm opponents. They are loaded with quality size, intelligent three-point shooters, and guys that buy-in extremely well to the team concept. It all starts and ends with Eli and Isaac Ellis, who are playing up one and two levels, respectively. Eli Ellis was nothing short of dominant in the championship contest, getting to his spots, forcing turnovers, and knocking down nearly everything he attempted. Meanwhile, Isaac Ellis continued to stand out as (arguably) the best shooter on the team and applied phenomenal pressure as a spot-up threat. Benny Limbacher also made a strong impression with his knockdown perimeter stroke, as he notched six three-pointers of his own. Brayden Crump held things down inside the paint and utilized his size extremely well on both ends of the floor. TLBA closed this game out with relative ease, winning 100-30 over Fayetteville Flash.
- North Carolina 2020 Unsigned Seniors April 8, 2020
- Rio Grande snags 2020 point guard Andrew Shull April 8, 2020
- Unsigned Senior Spotlight: 6’0 Jordan Lynch April 8, 2020
- Unsigned Senior Spotlight: 6’0 Marcus Boykin April 8, 2020
- 2023 Layden Blocker (Little Rock Christian Academy) embracing the challenge, gathering impressive offers early on April 8, 2020