The final title game of the day featured a tough, gritty Team Charlotte squad against a very well-rounded Team Knicks group. Joshua Wiggins and Kenny Gwynn carried the scoring load for this squad throughout this contest, but also contained their respective assignments well. Glenn Bynum Jr. continued to stand out as the glue-guy of this group, given his motor and ability to consistently make plays on both ends of the floor. He’s active, unselfish, and honestly appeared to be the main key to their constant success over the weekend. Team Charlotte Herrom secured a 73-53 victory over Team Knicks.
- Commitment Alert: 2020 Evan Joyner commits to Tennessee State May 30, 2020
- Commitment Alert: 2021 Breya Busby commits to Liberty May 30, 2020
- A Potential Rivalry: Quality Education versus Winston-Salem Christian May 29, 2020
- What Does Elijah Gray to Ardrey Kell Mean? May 29, 2020
- PHENOM FOCUS: Nicolet’s James Graham is Wisconsin’s HOTTEST Prospect! Recruiting Update + Visits May 29, 2020