The final title game of the day featured a tough, gritty Team Charlotte squad against a very well-rounded Team Knicks group. Joshua Wiggins and Kenny Gwynn carried the scoring load for this squad throughout this contest, but also contained their respective assignments well. Glenn Bynum Jr. continued to stand out as the glue-guy of this group, given his motor and ability to consistently make plays on both ends of the floor. He’s active, unselfish, and honestly appeared to be the main key to their constant success over the weekend. Team Charlotte Herrom secured a 73-53 victory over Team Knicks.
- 6’5 Jeremiah Dickerson Commits to Paine College April 4, 2020
- 2022 Amare Haynie earning ACC interest, discusses offers on the table April 4, 2020
- Future looking bright for NC State: 2020 recruiting class breakdown April 4, 2020
- 6’5 Trent McIntyre Commits to UNC-Pembroke April 4, 2020
- 6’5 Jacob Marshall Commits to NC Wesleyan April 4, 2020