Greetings HS hoops junkies from across the finally seasonably cold piedmont. The Sadster is here to release his latest Furious 5 once again. Last week saw some exciting action involving the I-MECK game of the year and a major comeback in a SW 4A tilt. Both games altered the F5 landscape for this week. Due to exams, most teams will play a short schedule this week so let’s get to the 5!!!….
1. NORTH MECK – In the I-MECK 4A GOTY, the Vikings made a statement at Vance, then jet skied over Lake Norman.
2. ARDREY KELL – the Knights had an easy week. Big game over surging South Meck looms Friday.
3. MYERS PARK – the Stangs came back from 20 down to steal one at the Big I, have an interesting game with Porter Ridge on Wednesday.
4. OLYMPIC – the Trojans have a huge game with Harding on Friday and you can take that one to the Banks!
5. INDEPENDENCE – the Patriots have another huge road game at Hickory Ridge Friday.
Don’t Sleep On: Hickory Ridge, Vance, West Charlotte, Harding
There you have it folks! The Great One will give out his Mid-term IMECK 4A report cards this week! Stay tuned!
SAD SAM – HS HOOPS GENIUS