NC Sophomore 40
October 15, 2023
Location: Rise Indoor Sports
Address: 419 Twins Way, Bermuda Run 27006
Phenom Hoops continues to provide the biggest and best platform for teams and players. This event will be no different, as we head to Rise Indoor Sports for the NC Sophomore 40, bringing the top sophomores all under one building.
Players from all around the state will come to compete and showcase their talent. Players like Coby White, Bam Adebayo, Dennis Smith, Josh Hall, and so many others have attended this prestigious event. The talent will be off the charts and it will be a battle between the best players in North Carolina.
8:30 am: Registration
9:30 am: Introduction
10:00 am: Stations
11:30 am: Break + coaches comments
12:00 pm: Games (Set A)
12:50 pm: Games (Set B)
1:40 pm: Games (Set A)
2:30 pm: Games (Set B)
3:20 pm: Games (Set A)
3:35 pm: Games (Set B)
3:50 pm: Closing
Directions to PAY and register for camp:
Please note that you MUST PAY to be fully registered for any camp. Follow the steps below to REGISTER and PAY.
1. If you are an existing user, click ‘Exisiting User’ and login.
2. If you are a new user, click ‘New User’ and create an athlete account.
Creating an account will allow you to register for multiple events, without having to fill out multiple registration forms.
3. For new users, fill out the athlete profile and enter at least one parent/guardian
4. Once logged in, on the home page, click ‘Register for Individual Events’
5. Select the event you want to register for. If the event is invite only, enter your access code provided in the email from Phenom Hoop Report.
If you need help, please click the purple chat button in the bottom right-hand corner.
GENERAL ADMISSION PRICE
$10.00 with 10U Free