Easily the primetime game of the Kinston MLK Classic, Kinston versus Farmville Central was already guaranteed to be a bloodbath. These squads enter this contest as two of the best programs in North Carolina. They both have depth, star-power, and quality coaching but that “it” factor is what makes them so tough. The stage was set, the gym was packed, and all players were healthy and ready to battle. Kinston immediately jumped out to an early lead but was quickly answered by an 11-0 run from Farmville. After evening things back up, these two squads went blow-for-blow for the remainder of this game. Justin Wright and Terquavion Smith were simply ridiculous for Farmville Central, showing extended stretches of absolutely dominant offense. Meanwhile, Kinston offered a more balanced scoring attack but still saw a phenomenal showing from their leader in Dontrez Styles. It was fiercely competitive throughout but Farmville Central pulled away and was simply better down the stretch, ultimately securing an 81-71 victory over Kinston.
- INTERVIEW: D’Marco Dunn COMMITS TO UNC! 1 on 1 w/ Phenom on WHY the Tar Heels & Coach Roy Williams! September 30, 2020
- Phenom All-American Camp Evaluations: Team 9 September 30, 2020
- Commitment Alert: Army continues their success with commitment from 2021 Blane St. Clair September 30, 2020
- HIGHLIGHTS: 6’10” Jonathan Kurtas TAKES HOME MVP at 2020 #PhenomAllAmerican Camp! September 30, 2020
- POB’s Eye Catchers: Stars Fall League September 30, 2020