HoopState Fall League
September 16 – October 8
Cost: $750.00 (8-Game Guarentee)
Week 1: September 16-17
Week 2: September 23-24
Week 3: September 30-October 1
Championship: October 7-8 (Rise Indoor)
Cox Mill High School
1355 Cox Mill Rd, Concord, NC 28027
JD Lewis Center
2245 Garner Rd, Raleigh, NC 27610
419 Twins Way, Bermuda Run NC 27006
The best way to get geared up for the upcoming high school season with your team is with the Phenom HoopState Fall League. Year after year, state champions gear up for the season early with our league, and you could do the same with your team.
Play on the best platform around, build early momentum with your team, earn early exposure with Phenom Hoops, and get ready for the season the right way!
Make sure you register today!
Tickets for East Division can be purchased at Location/ Tickets for West Division can be purchased at Location or by Link Below.
Schedule (Click Here)
Tickets (West Division)
New User Directions in Recruitify
- Click the red ‘Create Account’ button at the bottom. Complete the form to create an organization account.
Creating an account will allow you to register for multiple events, without having to fill out multiple registration forms.
- Complete the form. Once complete, click Save Team
- After saving, if you need to create more than one team click Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- To register your team(s) for an event, click Register for Events(s)
- Find the event and click Register
- Select your Team(s) and Payment Method Recruitify is our partner for team and individual registration. To better serve you, please contact them directly at (984) 444-9187 for any questions or problems with registration.
Existing User Directions in recruitify
- If you are an existing user and have already created an organization account with recruitify, enter your username and password to login.
- Once you are logged in, select the team(s) you are registering. If you need to add a new team click My Teams and then Add Team in the top, right-hand corner
- Click Register for Event(s) and find the event and click Register